Terms & Conditions : Neenish Arts Logo
Terms & Conditions : Neenish Arts Fill

TERMS & CONDITIONS

ABN: 38 234 921 207

Neenish Arts is not registered for GST.

Authenticity

All artworks (including photographs) and hand made / painted items are designed and decorated by Neenish Arts unless otherwise stated. Photographs for sale will be limited to 5 available per size (5 x 7" and 8 x 12"), will have a number and signature on the reverse side. All photographs however may be used unlimited as 4 x 6" sized images on the Neenish Arts greeting cards range.

Custom Orders

Occasionally Neenish Arts is able to take on customised orders upon request. This depends on the current workload and other projects at the time. Neenish Arts will NOT under any circumstances, copy or re-produce existing artworks. All custom ideas must be original and stencil artworks must use an original photograph. Time taken to complete an artwork will depend from artwork to artwork.

Payment

Payment is to be made in full within 7 days of receipt of invoice before item/s are posted. A Layby option is available.

Payment can be made by direct bank deposit or PayPal.

Payment of an invoice is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.

LayBy for Existing/Ready Made Items

Layby's are available on a 60day term. 25% deposit of the total order (including postage) is required to secure an item/s on layby. After 30days a further 25% payment will be required and at 60days the final 50% will be required. If the second instalment is not paid at 30days, the purchase will be forfeited and an administrative fee deducted from the initial 25% deposit.

Payment for Customised Orders

Custom orders require a deposit before work can be started. A deposit of 25% of the total order is required to secure commitment to a custom order. This also allows the artist to purchase materials required to commence the artwork. A further 25% payment will be required once the artwork/s are approximately half completed with the final 50% due upon completion.
Quotes will be an approximate cost and may be altered at the half way mark if artworks are taking longer than initially estimated especially if the customer is making numerous changes to the original idea.
Artworks will be posted by registered post, preferably with signature option upon receipt.

Postage

Neenish Arts currently posts items within Australia only.

Items (excluding original artworks & handmade/painted items) will be sent via regular Australia Post unless otherwise specified or requested. Express post and/or registered post will incur relevent fee. Any lost items are not the responsibility of Neenish Arts. The customer must request express post and/or registered post at time of ordering if there is any doubt that the item will not arrive by regular post.

Original Artworks & Handmade/painted Items will be posted by Registered Post as these items are irreplaceable (although if an item does go missing - knock on wood - the insurance given by Aust Post would cover cost in remaking the item as close to the original as possible if the item is under $100.)

Neenish Arts will do everything possible to protect the artworks/gifts with protective packaging.


Terms & Conditions : Neenish Arts Fill